Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall Nail Ideas

      With the seasons changing, so should your nail color! I think that with the fall and winter months now here and soon to be approaching should call for more deep, rich colors instead of the bright pinks, blues, and neon colors that are more spring and summer appropriate. I have given you tips on what to wear this season, so now it is only fitting that your nail color is up to date, too! Like I have said in earlier posts, I am a Pinterest junky, and on that website it has great nail ideas such as colors and designs that anyone can do! 
      The one color that I think everyone should try for this fall season is either a nude or brown nail color.

      In this picture, it has all of the different shades that I love. You can either go really dark with the brown,or have it be a light cream color. My favorite nail color in the picture is the ring finger nail. I think that it is a perfect balance between light and dark. 


      This color is a deep violet, my favorite. If you are a fan of apple red or deep red nails then this is the color you should try. Its also perfect for the people who love to wear pink colors on their nails, but don't want to carry the bright color over into the colder seasons. 


      Black nails are for the more daring and edgy person, but its not only limited to those type of people! Black nails are a classic in my opinion. As you can see, they put a matte coat on the whole nail, then added polka dots in a glossy coat. This is such an easy and cool design that anyone can do!


      I love the Essie nail color brand. They have such a variety of colors in their line, and I have noticed that this brand does not chip as easily as other nail brands do. Although Essie is more expensive, it is worth the investment. Pictured is all of the fall favorites, which included browns, reds, and purples. 




No comments:

Post a Comment