Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

DIY Statement Necklace

      I am really into crafting, and one day I saw a pin on Pinterest about how to make your own statement necklace with a chain and large beads, so I decided that I would try it out for myself! It looked a little difficult, but it is actually really easy!
      In this picture it shows you how to make a statement braided bead necklace. I really like these types of necklaces because they can really make any outfit stand out and add a little pop of color and flair! For the first step you have to have all of the materials to make it; pliers, beads, chain, scissors , heavy thread, jump rings, bead tips, and a clasp. Step 2 you put the beads onto the necklace. Step 3 is when you take the claps and put together all of the bead strands. Step 4 is showing you what it should look like. Step 5 is showing you to separate the strands into two's into three different sections. Step 6 is the finished product. 
      You can make a statement necklace with other beads or charms, I just choose this one because it was the easiest and it is something that I would wear often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment