Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Arm Knitted Scarf Tutorial

I love knitted wool scarves, especially for the upcoming cold months! As I previously posted, I think an infinity scarf is an essential to everyone's winter wardrobe. Searching the internet on how to make said scarf I came across a video showing not only how to make one, but how to make one using just your hands! No knitting needles or anything. All you need is any color and type of wool, and thirty minutes of your time and you can own a knitted scarf with a personal touch of your own! I actually made one not to long ago, using a cream color of wool. If I can make one of these, then you can too!








<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YPer3Xv2QSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment