Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Brands

      We can come the conclusion that I like and dress preppy. The preppier style of clothing comes with a price tag that can hurt your bank account. Don't get me wrong, I don't wear all brand name clothes, but who doesn't like to splurge and get something that they really want and love even though it is pricey?
      I love all of my preppy brands. Vineyard Vines, Southern Tide, Ralph Lauren, Southern Proper, and so on. Every sorority girl knows and loves these brands. This summer I took a vacation to Florida with my best friend, and it was so crazy to us that the residents of the sunshine state were equally as obsessed with their preppy brands as we were! Almost every person that we saw on the street was in some sort of preppy brand; completely different that how it is here in Kansas. I'm going to explain a few of the brands that I have chosen and why I love them.
      I love to buy Vineyard Vines long sleeves, t-shirts, and hats because I love the quality of the item. The shirts are so soft and the hats are very trendy and affordable. The signature pink whale is how you can tell if an item is Vineyard Vines. Another factor that makes this brand awesome is that the creators of this brand are very down to earth and likeable people. I get their magazine in the mail and not only do they show clothing items, but they feature some of the people who wear their clothes in the magazine as well! They give a little background story on the person and show them wearing their clothes. This magazine also has a story on the back of it, saying how it was founded and how they want people to view the brand and so on.
      Ralph Lauren is another brand that I love because like Vineyard Vines, they have somewhat affordable clothing that is high in fashion. I am guilty of owning a Ralph Lauren hat in every color available. Their signature emblem is of a man riding a horse, playing polo. This brand has some of the finest and the best quality sweaters that money can buy. They are very reliable, they wont snag on things and wont 'ball up', and they come in a variety of colors!
      Everyone is crazy about a certain brand, I just so happen to be crazy about a million!




No comments:

Post a Comment