Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Recreating Celebrity Look

​I love simple pieces, and this celebrity recreated look is the exact reason why I think so! I love the Kardashian's sense of style. Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie always wear the new and upcoming trends, while putting their own twist on it. Obviously the outfits they wear cost as much as I would make at my job in a year, so if you want to look like a K-Dash, you have to find cheaper items to recreate the look! In this picture, Kim is wearing a simple black tee, oversized black blazer, boyfriend distressed jeans (cuffed at the bottom), and a neon pump. Her makeup is not too overdone, which is essential to the look. Her hair is in a top knot, which you can easily do with a sock bun air accessory, and lastly she is carrying a small black clutch bag. I love this look because it is perfect for any event, day, time, anything! I love how she chose to wear a neon colored heel because every outfit needs a pop of color; whether it be from a necklace, top, or shoe, your outfit cannot be boring and bland. You can easily find these items at Target, Old Navy, Forever 21, and so on. It is good to have staple items in your closet for outfits like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment